Big Brother Anonymous
Big Brother Anonymous
Big Brother Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashamed of Your BB Addiction? Feel You need to Hide it From Family and Friends? Wish There was Somewhere to Go Where People Get It? Look No Further, Welcome to Big Brother Anonymous, Your Very Own BB Support Group.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diana/BBMuse Friday Morning Recap Show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
roxie
BB Addict

Diana/BBMuse Friday Morning Recap Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diana/BBMuse Friday Morning Recap Show   Diana/BBMuse Friday Morning Recap Show Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:45 am

I love you prepping for this ..I had a feeling you would I loved your style in your video you were calm well spoken and definatelypleasing on my ears soo looking forward to your recaps.
Back to top Go down
BBMuse
The One and ONLY!
BBMuse

PostSubject: Please help me with ideas and suggestions.   Diana/BBMuse Friday Morning Recap Show Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:14 pm

I will be hosting the Friday morning recap show at 9 am PST (or BB) time. Click on Live Interviews to view my morning show.

I would like your input as to what content my show should have. I would also like your help and tips on good feeds and flashback times that would make the morning recap complete.

So please any segment ideas are welcome as well as all feed tips. Please help me make this a great show.
Back to top Go down
BBMuse
The One and ONLY!
BBMuse

PostSubject: Re: Diana/BBMuse Friday Morning Recap Show   Diana/BBMuse Friday Morning Recap Show Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:36 am

Contact me here or on twitter @DianaWatt with hot tips about good flashback times that you think should be covered on the morning recap....thanks.
Back to top Go down
BBMuse
The One and ONLY!
BBMuse

PostSubject: Re: Diana/BBMuse Friday Morning Recap Show   Diana/BBMuse Friday Morning Recap Show Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:40 pm

The first episode of my show "Diana's Diary Room" is now posted on Superpass. Go to Clips then Morning Recap and you can view Friday's show. It's amazing how many things have changed since then and even my opinion on HGs has changed.
Back to top Go down
DianeC
Reality Buff Addicted
DianeC

PostSubject: Re: Diana/BBMuse Friday Morning Recap Show   Diana/BBMuse Friday Morning Recap Show Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:11 pm

Awesome recaps...You make it all look easy..Love your take on things...Much like mine(DUH)..Ha
I hope you do the Jordan/Rachel recap after she came up to the HOH last night crying about her fight with Cassi! Good stuff and Rachel kept quiet and listened for a change!
I feel Dani/Rachel will use that against JJ later on as an excuse for not babying Rachel and telling her the TRUTH and want them out...
Also, do you think there could be a player coming back into the house like CASSI, I hope to take out B/R???
Back to top Go down
BBMuse
The One and ONLY!
BBMuse

PostSubject: Re: Diana/BBMuse Friday Morning Recap Show   Diana/BBMuse Friday Morning Recap Show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:48 pm

I absolutely believe someone is coming back into the house especially if a vet leaves before jury. If only newbies leave before jury I think Cassie will be the one to return.
Thanks for the compliments on the show!
Back to top Go down
DianeC
Reality Buff Addicted
DianeC

PostSubject: Re: Diana/BBMuse Friday Morning Recap Show   Diana/BBMuse Friday Morning Recap Show Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:35 am

Sweetie, you sound better at this than Missy..She sounds like a robot when she asks you a question instead of just natural flow....DIANE! LOL
Also, how fair do you think this was for JJ to be stuck with 2 couples..B/R & D/D who were friends outside the house prior to this?? How hard will it be to know that Dani(who also has unfair advantage since Dick left..to have a free ride with the Golden key and make friends with the newbies while not targeting them and also turning them against JJ?
CBS & AG need to do something to make this a level playing field for the JJ's, as they are sitting targets and will be blindsided by the vets..I hope they get to make it to the jury at this rate..
Dani has been up all night tonight brainwashing Dom and the 1st target is Jeff! Grrrrr
I hope Jeff gets all the ? right this week to win HOH, or someone else to save him, but I don't trust anyone now to keep them off the block and go after B/R, do you?
Back to top Go down
DianeC
Reality Buff Addicted
DianeC

PostSubject: Re: Diana/BBMuse Friday Morning Recap Show   Diana/BBMuse Friday Morning Recap Show Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:45 pm

CBS better do something fast to save the JJ's by allowing America to vote Cassie back in and Take out Dani(wishful thinking)...She is feeding into Rachel's every paranoia she has...and outplaying B/R cuz they play emotionally and Dani plays cutthroat!
Too bad JJ don't know how to play dirty...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diana/BBMuse Friday Morning Recap Show   Diana/BBMuse Friday Morning Recap Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diana/BBMuse Friday Morning Recap Show
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Anonymous :: Diary Room :: Diana's Diary Room-
Jump to: